Blogger Layouts

2011年1月13日星期四

❤ ❤ ❤







jus wanna say -------ii finish final exam jor     XD
wua~ahaha    so fast finish sem 2 ady~
jus like yesterday    OMG



bt my mood still like exam mood ==
shit~ dis sem break i wan 2 enjoy + relax till i satisfied
hoho...more 2 day my dad come 2 kampar fetch mi go bck to hometown...
damn miss my dad and mum ... long time didnt see they ady~
and my pretty 妹妹...long time didnt see her liao~  ;)


monday i nid to visit doctor=="  bz of my leg @@
damn hate dis ...dunno wt happen to my leg~make my leg so ugly  :(
thn monday night i wan go to gaosan pasar malam ><
since i start study at kampar long long time didnt go there ady ~
i wan eat lok lok    XD


i decide after i go bck hometown i wan do rebonting and dye my hair  :)
i think my hair will become dry+ destroy........><"
very pek cek
can ii cut all my hair?



2moro i will follow my frenz go voodoo again :)
tat y after finish the exam i din hv go bck hometown~
i wan relax :)



Deng    deng     deng    deng ~



2moro is the big big day 4 mi  :)



15-1-2011

baby ~ 2moro is our one anniversary  :)
i m very excited abt dis
do u same wif mi ?

i m thinking abt hw to celebrate our one anniversary on 2moro
izzit eat many delicious food??  XP
and i had a small things will gv u ~
dis is my 1st time DIY to do 4 u
special 4 u


hope u will like it  :)







Holiday  +  CNY 

i coming             










             

没有评论:

发表评论